Income Tax Department Of India Contact Number, Customer Care, E-Mail: Income Tax Office is a government organization which s the most efficient fund collector of government which was found in the year 1922. Minister of the team is Arun Jaitley (Finance Minister). But understanding income tax and its rules is not an easy task and you have to sometimes call on their customer care number for your queries and your problem to be solved. Therefore it is the need of the hour to get the necessary details of the Income Tax dapartment of India and here in this article we have done the needful.
Income Tax Department Of India Contact Number, Customer Care, E-Mail
- For General Queries related to Income Tax, PAN & TAN, you can contact Aaykar Sampark Kendra (ASK) Toll Free number 1800-180-1961.
- Customer Care number for queries related to incometaxindiaefiling of Income Tax Return and e-filing website login issues is 080-2650 0025 and Toll-free-number is 1800-4250-0025. Provided Working Hours of call centre are from 9 AM to 8 PM – Monday to Saturday.
- Income Tax Helpline number for ITR Notification & Processing, Tax Refund, and Rectification related issues is 1800-425-2229.
- The helpline number for ITR-V receipt status related issues is 1800-425- 2229 or 080-22546500.
- For inquiries related to TDS Centralized Processing Centre (TRACES), Form 16 and Form 26AS, the toll-free no is 1800-103-0344.
- Helpline number for queries related to PAN/TAN updation is 020-2721 8080
You can also contact Income Tax Department Of India by the E-mail which is available under two categories
For TDS Centralised Processing Centre (TRACES), you can get email support at email@example.com
For Tax Return Preparer Scheme (TRP Scheme) you will get e-mail support at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you still have some issues regarding contacting the income tax department of India kindly comment below and will be really happy to help you.